Raise your vibration
“Your ‘vibration’ is a fancy way of describing your overall state of being. Everything in the universe is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies. Even things that look solid are made up of vibrational energy fields at the quantum level. This includes you.” (Cassandra Sturdy)
As a vibrational being, in every moment you are either increasing or decreasing your frequency. Every thought, word and action carries its own vibrational frequency.
According to the science of quantum physics, everything in the universe is made of pure energy.
This energy is constantly moving and vibrating at different speeds.
All vibrations operate at high and low frequencies.
If your vibration is low, perhaps money no longer flows, your health is poor or you feel surrounded by negative people.
However, when your vibration is high, this is that beautiful sense of living in the flow. Here you may meet inspiring people, jumping out of bed each day full of positivity, things may be progressing well in business, perhaps your bank balance has never looked so good!
The more negative your thoughts, actions and words are, the more negative your vibration, just the same as the more positive your thoughts, actions and words are, the more positive your vibration.
As the creator of your life, the good news is you have the power to raise your vibration at any moment.
Raise your vibration in order to expand your conscious awareness and raises your energy, your vibrational-spiritual energy and your physical energy.
This helps you clear the old patterns that weigh you down. As you clear these old limiting patterns, you open your heart and feel unconditional love.
When your heart is open, you live life more fully connected to your Higher Self and the Universe.
As you raise your vibration – on the physical level, you become healthier
What does it mean to raise your vibration?
It means to increase your level of energy, your happiness, your health and your overall success. You know when you are feeling really good and it seems like you have a ton of energy? That’s you having a high vibration. You may be laughing and smiling and feel like you could take on the world. It feels great to have a higher vibration and it simply makes life better!
How to raise your vibration?
1. Gratitude: the most beneficial way to raise your vibration is to count your blessings and really allow yourself to experience a deep sense of sheer thankfulness and gratitude. Keep a daily gratitude journal, or keep a list close by to remind you how lucky you truly are. Making a gratitude list shifts your vibrations from focusing on what you don’t have to what is already abundant in your life. There is more to be grateful for than you could possibly imagine.
2. Listen to music you enjoy: music is sound frequencies and vibrations being experienced through the sense of hearing. When you listen to music that you like, it helps to raise your vibration and trigger positive emotions.
3. Let it Go: Walking around with a victim-like mentality stems from fears developed in our past and the ones we imagine for our future. By letting go and realizing the present moment we can release the fear and begin to understand that we do have control over our lives and how we choose to handle situations. No matter what events present themselves to us, it is our attitude that determines the outcome.
4. Take care of your body: your body is like a vehicle, if you take care of it and put the right fuel in it, it will last forever, but if you neglect it, then you are almost guaranteed that it will break down sooner or later. When you take care of your body by eating well, staying hydrated, doing physical and spiritual exercise, you raise your vibration. You are what you eat. Keep your vibration high and your body strong with a diet largely consisting of fresh fruits and vegetables. Regardless of how grass-fed a cow was, or how free range a chicken may have been, when you consume animal flesh, you ingest their vibration at the time of death: fear, terror and despair.
Following a diet high in detox foods is one of the best ways to maintain your wellbeing and continue raising your vibration.
Click here to know more about a detox diet.
5. Meditate: this practice is a powerful way to foster higher vibrations. While your vibrations are raised, it’s a prime time to listen to your higher intuition. The more we meditate the more likely we are to be aware and present in our daily lives, not letting negative thoughts set in or control our actions.
6. Change your thoughts, change your vibration: thoughts have energy, and when we think positive thought then we are operating from a higher vibrational space. So whenever you find yourself thinking negative thoughts, or speaking negative things, immediately shift your attention to something positive.
7. Become aware of your current vibration: how are you feeling right now? Are you feeling good? Are you feeling alive? Or are you feeling down and tired? If something isn’t right, change it! You have the power to do so right now!
8. Write down exactly how you want things to be: write about exactly how you want your life to be. Include what you have, who you have, where you are and how happy you are to have it. Use your imagination and really create your perfect reality.
9. Move Your Body: in addition to mood and metabolic benefits, even small amounts of physical exercise can raise your vibration. Whether it’s walking, running, swimming, spinning or yoga, physical exercise can help get you out of mental or emotional ruts and boost healthy endorphins.
10. Forgive yourself and others: forgiveness is a form of compassion. This is because compassion is the act of reaching out to yourself and others to help alleviate suffering. Forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness. —Marianne Williamson
“Everything is energy and that is all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy, this is physics.” – Albert Einstein