THE DPA & GDPR MAY 2018
Nutrakarma at digestive-health-practitioner.com complies with the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and already comply to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which comes into effect from May 2018. We will update this policy accordingly after the completion of the UK’s exit from the European Union.
Nutrakarma at digestive-health-practitioner.com is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or personnel. We respect the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you. This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.digestive-health-practitioner.com, including any information you may provide through our site when you purchase a product or service or sign up to our newsletter.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
There are many aspects of the Site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for customer support/service, you may choose to submit personally identifiable information which may include Name, Email Address, and Contact Phone Number. If you wish to terminate receiving any such information you may let us know either by email or unsubscribe at any time and your request will be actioned immediately.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To process and deliver your order including (a) Manage payments, fees and charges (b) Collect and recover money owed to us. This is so that we can perform any contract we have with you and to enable us to process and money owed to us
- To create a personalised meal plan for you
- To allow us to run, maintain and develop our business
- To allow us to offer and provide our Services
- To create a personalised Bach flower remedy blend
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To respond to your comments or inquiries
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences – this is necessary for our legitimate interests so that we can; define the types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant , to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD INFORMATION
If you choose to use our services, you may need to give personal information and authorization to obtain information from various credit services. For example, you may need to provide the following information:
-Credit/debit card number
-Name on credit card
-Credit/debit card billing address
-Business and home phone number
We use an SSL certificate.
We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of Nutrakarma (digestive-health-practitioner.com), our customers or third parties or if required by law.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Nutrakarma at digestive-health-practitioner.com may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
On the Website (digestive-health-practitioner.com), you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. Tracking pixels allow to track how many times a webpage have been viewed (visits) or how many time an email was opened. This allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
The security of your information is serious and Nutrakarma at digestive-health-practitioner.com is committed to protecting your personal information.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or if you believe the information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), which is the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).